[mdlug] fan noise is gone, I think

Peter Bart peterbart.ch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:09:56 EST 2020

On November 15, 2020 2:56:07 PM EST, "Carl T. Miller" <carl at carltm.com> wrote:
>All set, thanks to Rich and Peter.
>
>FYI, it's better, but still needs work.

Carl,
 i have a red dragon gm200 usb microphone new in box, used once several weeks ago i can loan if that helps. It does need a soundcard that can amplify it, or a separate amp. I went with a focusrite scarlett 2i2 and a shure sm58. another thing you might try is lower the video quality in the jitsi window, it's buried in the jitsi settings menu. hth
--
Best Regards,
Peter Bart