[mdlug] Used Notebook Computers

Peter Bart peterbart.ch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:49:54 EST 2020

> On a related note:
> I'm in initial stages of finding a regular laptop - probably used - but
> on the order of an i5 (+/-) or equivalent (AMD) processor, at least 2
> USB, wi-fi, + the other usual stuff, for a good price. If no HDD (that's
> OK), I'd probably put a SSD in it, including my own OS.
>
> If anyone knows of a used laptop as such, let me know.
>
> Thanks, All,
> -Rich

Hi Rich,
	You may want to look at all the different OEM outlet stores.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=notebook+factory+refurb+store&t=ffab&ia=web

Years ago I bought a lot of stuff from a Thinkpad outlet, but I can't
remember who and receipts are long gone. I slowly stopped after Lenovo
bought them, my last Thinkpad was a T61. You might try
<https://thinkpads.com/> and the forums at
<https://forum.thinkpads.com/>. Since then I've bought a fair amount
from both <https://refurb.ruggeddepot.com/user> and
<https://www.ruggednotebooks.com>. Ive heard a lot of good things about