[mdlug] Cheap laptop, almost

Rick Hall email5000 at usa.com
Sun Nov 8 11:29:18 EST 2020

Thanks for the heads-up, Carl.

On a related note:
I'm in initial stages of finding a regular laptop - probably used - but
on the order of an i5 (+/-) or equivalent (AMD) processor, at least 2
USB, wi-fi, + the other usual stuff, for a good price. If no HDD (that's
OK), I'd probably put a SSD in it, including my own OS.

If anyone knows of a used laptop as such, let me know.

Thanks, All,
-Rich