[mdlug] Domain Registrar and Email Provider Recommendations

tony at bemushosting.com tony at bemushosting.com
Fri Jun 19 12:56:26 EDT 2020

   I have been using A2hosting for 6years and I am happy with the
   performance and uptime.  If you are looking for something simple yet be
   able to turn the knobs then I suggest the shared hosting.  I use them
   for mail and you can configure the attachment size limit.   I also
   chose them because they are local and a good price.
   If your looking for a full VPS then lineode and digital ocean are good
   and Linux friendly.
   If you decide to go with A2 please use my affiliate
   link. http://www.a2hosting.com/refer/32034
   Tony Bemus
   On Jun 17, 2020 9:27 AM, Peter Bart <peterbart.ch at gmail.com> wrote:

     On June 17, 2020 9:04:53 AM EDT, "Carl T. Miller" <carl at carltm.com>
     wrote:
     >I haven't been ignoring this, I just didn't have a good
     >response.  Personally I've got a virtual host with very
     >good uptime and I run my own mail server.  The main
     >advantage is privacy.  The main disadvantage is the
     >configuration, especially for spam abatement.
     >
     >Hopefully someone else on the list has experience
     >with an email provider for a business.

     thx carl no worries. right now leaning to a2 for domain registrar
     and zoho mail for email. the office allready uses other zoho
     modules. rolling my own does look interesting, but dont need another
     challenge right now. i do love a challenge............
     --
     Best Regards,
     Peter Bart