[mdlug] Domain Registrar and Email Provider Recommendations

Peter Bart peterbart.ch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:20:39 EDT 2020

Hi All,
	I'm finally ready to take the plunge again, I need to register a new
domain name and get an email provider for the business. I see from the
archives a2hosting.com was mentioned in the past. From what I can tell
it still looks good. I'm leaning to having a separate email provider
even though A2 has a 99.7% uptime. What about Fastmail simply because I
know about it and it appears to have a large attachment size limit. I do
want something easy to handle, but I don't mind having providers for the
different aspects. I do like being able to support a local business. We
do not; and probably will not have for a long long time; a website. Our
needs are finally getting a domain for email use, and an email provider
that has imap and webmail support.

Peter