[mdlug] MDLUG next meeting Sept 12 - Pat Baker

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:00:41 EDT 2020

Here is a summary from our web site for our next meeting. Site:
http://mdlug.org
I'm thinking this meeting may be a bit different :)
Next Meeting, September 12

“The end-of-summer winds make people restless.” – Sebastian Faulks

Join us on Jitsi <https://jitsi.org/what-is-jitsi/>, a website for computers
<https://meet.jit.si/> and an app for smart phones
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jitsi.meet&hl=en_US>.
The meeting will take place at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting at 12:00
noon, and the presentation will start at 1:00.  We’ll start with an open
discussion and we’ll take on any questions.

The presentation will be a song and dance provided by Pat Baker.  You won’t
want to miss this!  Pat’s extensive use of penguins will make an astounding
chorus in this exceptional display of bravado.