[mdlug] Static IP behind NAT with Xfinity

R Kannan rk111810 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:32:42 EDT 2020

I finally gave up on finding out where the static IP is set on my
desktop and switched the router DHCP IP range to match the static IP set
in my desktop and it seems to be working.

But I still would like to find out where I had set my static IP on my
desktop :-(       Don't like mysteries except in a book !!