[mdlug] Opening SQlite 2.1 Database

Peter Bart peterbart.ch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:25:16 EDT 2020

Hi All,
	I have my contacts in an app called GPE Contacts which is stored as an
SQlite 2.1 database. I'm having trouble figuring out how to select
multiple (all) contacts to export so I can import them into Thunderbird.
So I thought I would use DB browser for SQlite to open it, but no love.
I get the error: could not open database file. reason file is not a
database. I tried <https://inloop.github.io/sqlite-viewer/> and the
error I get is: Error file is corrupted or not a database. The file
properties list the file as SQLite2 database (application/x-sqlite2). I
have a few contacts in there, so while I can export them one at a time
that will be a project. The file is 2.2MB. Anyone have any ideas, or
this might be my weekend project.