[mdlug] They Say They Support Linux.......

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Tue Apr 21 15:35:11 EDT 2020

Yeah, add RingCentral to that list.  Their website says
you can use your browser without installing anything,
but their links weren't right.  After 10 minutes of pure
frustration I figured out how to connect, only to find
that audio and video don't work.  Great.  So I had to
call in to a non-free number just to get audio.  I was
not impressed.