[mdlug] How was the meeting?

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:53:26 EDT 2019

I had fun in the meeting.  We had the solar panels.  We talked a bit
about a variety of technical topics.  Penguicon came up several times.
Rich was able to get his oscilloscope software to work.  No discussion
about the next meeting.

Any suggestions for the next meeting?

Mug.org has their meeting Tuesday.  They will have a presentation
about being an introvert.

The building i work in had a fire today.  It was closed.