[mdlug] MDLUG Library Full July - Westland Library

email5000 at usa.com email5000 at usa.com
Fri Jun 22 09:55:33 EDT 2018

Have we decided on the next meeting to be at the Westland Library
(William P. Faust Public Library of Westland)?

I took a look at the Westland Library and the room we reserved for the
July meeting - it's a really nice library set within a rather 'woodsy'
location. The room we reserved is rather small by comparison with what
we're used to (two study tables together set within a reasonably sized
room for those two tables), but then, there wasn't much advance notice
to them either. Perhaps if we like this library for our future meetings,
then can reserve a larger room. There is a white board mounted on the
wall at one end of the room.

As we're zooming in on the next meeting, and some members' email service
providers don't post their emails as soon as others, I see that the
MDLUG website appears to need some updating for the next meeting for
these people to get the notice of the move.

Here's a link to the map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/6123+Central+City+Pkwy,+Westland,+MI+48185/@42.3285441,-83.4025759,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x883b4d73333f7347:0x140f1a47d71aea8a!8m2!3d42.3285441!4d-83.4003872

... or a 'share' link (both links in case one doesn't transfer well)
     https://goo.gl/maps/m9bphkXNZW72