[mdlug] MDLUG Library Full July - Need Plan

email5000 at usa.com email5000 at usa.com
Tue Jun 12 10:29:29 EDT 2018

I just called and reserved a room at the Westland Public Library
(William P. Faust Public Library of Westland, 6123 Central City Pkwy,
Westland, MI 48185)**for July 14th (2nd Saturday of the month) from
12:00 - 3:00pm. I have not seen the place yet, but will soon. The caveat
is that the meeting is open to the public, not a private meeting...
although they say the room is good for ~10 people; it will have a
projector and white-board available for us for presentations. If this is
not OK, let me know and I'll cancel the reservation. Obviously, if we
decide to have the meeting there, we'll need to change the meeting place
notice on the MDLUG website.

Looking forward (August, September, etc.), they are willing to
accommodate us in the future with a larger meeting room if we wish to
'permanently' change the meeting place... I'm thinking of a location
more centralized to everyone.

Thoughts?