[mdlug] pi-hole

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Sun Jul 15 15:46:55 EDT 2018

Most of your questions are answered on the web page.
See https://pi-hole.net.

It is a program to be installed on any of several distros.
They provide a one-liner to download and install the
program.  Just copy and paste.

They show that it provides DNS services.  So you would
use the web interface to manage it, and you would set
all your client devices to use it as a nameserver.