[mdlug] Reminder: meeting in Westland today

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Jul 14 09:46:55 EDT 2018

This is just a reminder. The meeting today is in Westland.  See the web site:

http://mdlug.org

MDLUG meets monthly at 12:00 pm to around 3:00 pm on the Second Saturday. Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business and/or an open discussion. The formal presentation starts at 1:00 pm. After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.

In July we will be meeting at the Westland Public Library instead of the usual place, the Caroline Kennedy Library. There is plenty of free parking at the facility.

Westland Public Library
6123 Central City Pkwy.
Westland, MI 48185
734-326-6123
Map: http://www.westlandlibrary.org/about/directions
Next Meeting
July 14, 2018
New Location

This will be our first meeting at the William P. Faust Public Library of Westland. If we like the facilities, we may choose to make this our new meeting location. Please join us!

There will be two presentations. Carl will show how to boot the System Rescue CD from a USB flash drive and Rich will present "Creating [Dynamic] Web Pages: Languages & Technologies - An Overview." Bring a 1 GB USB flash drive and be amazed by some web pages!

We will have plenty of time for discussion on all things open source. If you have questions about Linux, bring your questions (and perhaps your computer) to this meeting!