[mdlug] November Meeting

email5000 at usa.com email5000 at usa.com
Tue Aug 28 23:30:36 EDT 2018

The Westland Library does NOT have any rooms available for our regularly
preferred date for the November Meeting (Nov 10th). The only time they
can accommodate us in November is Nov 3rd (1st Saturday, regular time),
if we want that time slot. Our other choices are to cancel the meeting
for November or look into reserving a room at another library for the 10th.

I'm looking for a consensus, as I need to let the Westland Library know
ASAP if we want the 3rd.

BTW: Gib expects to be absent if we meet on the 3rd.

Thoughts?