[mdlug] MDLUG Meeting - Creating [Dynamic] Web Pages: Languages & Technologies - An Overview

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Aug 4 09:37:30 EDT 2018

Meeting information  for this month . . .

What's New?
Items of interest for the MDLUG community
We have a new meeting place, the Westland Public Library. Great facility, friendly staff, free parking and lots of nearby restaurants.

Monthly Meetings
Second Saturdays
MDLUG meets monthly at 12:00 pm to around 3:00 pm on the Second Saturday. Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business and/or an open discussion. The formal presentation starts at 1:00 pm. After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.

We are now meeting at the William P. Faust Public Library in Westland. There is plenty of free parking at the facility.

Westland Public Library
6123 Central City Pkwy.
Westland, MI 48185
734-326-6123
Map: http://www.westlandlibrary.org/about/directions

Next Meeting
August 11, 2018
Unique Web Pages

Rich will present "Creating [Dynamic] Web Pages: Languages & Technologies - An Overview." Be amazed by some unique web pages!

We will have plenty of time for discussion on all things open source. If you have questions about Linux, bring your questions (and perhaps your computer) to this meeting!