[mdlug] Fw: Gibson -- Question for you

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Apr 14 08:57:10 EDT 2018

This one went to the caterer email.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Kyle Morris <kyle.morris at prospectrleads.com>
To: caterer at mdlug.org
Subject: Gibson -- Question for you
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:05:37 +0000

Hi Gibson,

 We're a marketing and demand generation firm based in Minneapolis. We've looked into your company and are interested in talking with you about synergies between our two organizations.

Question for you: What if every sales opportunity you received was an informed decision maker from your target market, who on their own decided to email you directly asking to discuss your product, service, or solution? Our campaigns do exactly this.

 Our leads close efficiently and will provide growth to your bottom line while also branding your company to your target market.

Would you like to arrange a short discovery call? Or, may I send you more information about our company and services?

 Regards,
 Kyle

 --
Kyle Morris, Business Development
 Prospectrs, Inc. | Our Website

"Working with Prospectr has been a delight. After having some in-depth discussions about who our target demographic was and fine tuning the campaigns to match that, we have been in a great groove and have seen some wonderful results. To date, we&rsquo;re looking at over a 10x return on investment, which is something we&rsquo;re glad to continue indefinitely." &mdash;Justin Beegel, Founder and President, Infographic World

© 2018 Prospectr Marketing
 Our address is 575 9th St SE #205, Minneapolis, MN 55414

In order to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here