[mdlug] New Machine OS/Window Manager Recommendation Please

Drew drew4096 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:28:57 EDT 2018

Bring it to the next MDLug. I'll bring some media with assorted boot
images to try.

My favorite is a program called Super Grub. It has a menu option that
lets you boot and run from an ISO image of some Linux live boot CDs.
You put several of these in a directory named /boot-isos and on boot
you can pick and choose which one it runs. Since you have 8 times as
much memory as I do, Live CDs should work wonderfully on yor system.

Also you might try Fatdog64, and RIPLinux, though these are not
equipped (last I checked) to run that way.