[mdlug] Fw: dual monitor configuration has snow for particular app [Was: [mdlu g-newbie] dual monitor configuration has snow for particu lar app ]

Brian Brodsky brianbrodsky at ameritech.net
Fri May 12 21:18:03 EDT 2017

 I do not plan on being at the meeting tomorrow. I am r5eally behind on
a lot of stuff. However one thing I think should be considered is
whether or not the newbie list should be gotten rid of. If nobody is
monitoring it would be very frustrating for somebody that is new to post
a question and not have any response. I also do not feel that the
question posted is really a newbie question. This goes into what I
consider some advanced trouble shooting.

Brian