[mdlug] Upcoming meetings - RPI stuff

Dr. Robert Meier list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 8 23:16:19 EDT 2017

Gib,

If you could bring in loaner Raspberry Pi2s and Pi3s,
that would be a big help.

I will bring some power and ethernet cables,
microSD cards, and some other tools, but not enough for everyone,
so if you can bring in some power and ethernet cables,
microsSD cards, ... that would also help.

Pi 0W s are workable, but the need to swap/mount/.../umount/swap
microSD cards makes debugging slow.  Pi 0 (non-W) require a
USB-OTG cable and wifi dongle (I'll bring one extra with me.)

The goal is to setup each Pi with NO monitor nor keyboard required,
so the monitors and keyboards should not be necessary.

Thank you,
Bob