[mdlug] [Discuss] Who is fighting for net neutrality?

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Jan 27 17:44:52 EST 2017

We've done quick talks where a groups of a few people go to the front of the room and sit in chairs to address a specific topic. Individuals in front talk and others in the room must wait for a chair up front to talk. A person up front moves away after expressing an opinion.

It may be interesting to set up something, short, like this.

Please note: message attached