[mdlug] Fw: Noel Jones RSVPed to Monthly Meeting Second Saturdays MDLUG.org Noon to around 3: on Sat, January 14

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Jan 5 16:59:06 EST 2017

We now have 5 people signed up for the meeting on January 14th

I just reserved a room at the library. We have never met in this room before.

The room is called the Youth Activity Room.  It is in a corner, closed off room, that can be reached after you go through the "Youth" room.  It seats 24 people.  It has several round tables.

A projector image can be displayed on a wall if we can get a projector.  Do we need a projector? Can someone bring a project just in case we have a problem . . .?

Please note: forwarded message attached