[mdlug] MDLUG continues to meet 2nd Sat of each month.

Robert Meier list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 1 21:24:46 EST 2017

To whom it may concerrn,

MDLUG continues to meet the 2nd Sat of each month.

MDLUG is NOT shutting down.

To those who phoned,

Meetup is a commercial service which advertises an event.
We paid them one-time, and their message is an advertisement of their
service,
NOT a report about MDLUG.

Have you ever tried a book club or other service and after you
declined, they kept sending you notices hoping you'd sign up again?