[mdlug] Linux and Church Sound Booth

JeremyBekka C jrchristophel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:12:19 EDT 2016

Thanks everyone for your input. We have talked more about it and it seems
obvious that the best course of action is to stick with Windows. Our tech
guy is right when he says (Agreeing with Mike) that the people who will be
using it are not familiar with Linux and he would not have time to help
teach everybody. I was wrong when I said that he is not familiar with
Linux, he is but just does not think that it is the best solution for our
churches needs.

Thanks again,

Jeremy