[mdlug] Raspberry Pi at Conclave Oct 7-9 - Help Wanted

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun Sep 25 09:10:43 EDT 2016

I'll be running a Raspberry Pi thing at Conclave.

Conclave is a scifi convention in Livonia October 7th, 8th and 9th.

http://conclavesf.net/

Pi Ala Mode – Raspberry Pi is a small, low-cost computer that can be used to learn programming or perform a variety of functions in digital maker projects. If you want to learn more about it, share what you know about it, or get ideas for using it, this panel and workshop is for you!

I purchased 5 Raspberry PI model 3 B at Microcenter yesterday. I got SDcards, power cables, HDMI cables.  I have 5 flat panel monitors (not sure if I'll need video conversion cables).  I didn't buy cases.

If anyone wants to help that would be great.