[mdlug] October Meeting - Location Conclave

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Sep 12 12:24:53 EDT 2016

The October meeting of MDLUG will be in the Conclave convention.

Conclave Science Fiction Convention:
http://conclavesf.net/

Dates for the convention are October 7-9, 2016.
This year, we will be located at the Holiday Inn Detroit Livonia Conference Center at 17123 N Laurel Park Dr, Livonia, MI 48152.

I have volunteered to host a computer room to explore the Raspberry Pi.
Really need people to show up to participate. Bring Raspberry PIs, Arduinos, Copters and any other cool devices and share . . .  Presentations and discussions would be welcome. We need to fill three one and a half hour time slots. So, plenty of time for you to talk.

The current time slots (subject to change):
5 PM Friday
1 PM Saturday
11 AM Sunday

Kevin O'Brian will do a November presentation on TLS Certificates:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security

I'm thinking December will be a discussion on what you want for Christmas. Do you have a gadget or tool in mind?