[mdlug] Fw: Help for brand new newbie

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Sat Oct 22 07:23:08 EDT 2016

Although we have rarely had installfests, we have
long recommended that people bring their computers
if they need help with them.

My suggestion would be to have this person join
the mailing list and send a message describing
what he wants to do.  That way we can use the
list to figure out what will need to be installed
and configured.  Then the actual installation can
occur at a meeting.