[mdlug] Fw: [Discuss] IT Position in Ann Arbor, MI

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Oct 14 16:51:25 EDT 2016

FYI

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: Lucille Binns <lucille.binns at randstadusa.com>
To: discuss at mug.org
Subject: [Discuss] IT Position in Ann Arbor, MI
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 08:19:28 -0400

How To: Fix Spider Veins [Watch]
beverlyhillsbeautylab.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/580145a5e474445a520a0st01vuc
-------------- next part --------------
Greetings!

I am reaching out today to let you know about an IT position we have
available with the Michigan Digitization Project in Ann Arbor, MI. This a
full time position with a 2-year term. We are seeking an on-site technician
with a passion for technology, in and out of the professional realm, as
well as a knack for problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.

*Responsibilities*:
- Coordinating with a small team to prioritize and collaborate in solving
technical issues.
- Set up and maintain server and desktop equipment, as well as proprietary
hardware.
- Create, maintain and execute scripts to automate routine activities.
- Diagnose and repair equipment failures and track using repair ticket
system.
- Troubleshoot software issues and recommend solutions.
- Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and documentation of current
practices.
- Provide unique technical solutions in an evolving environment.

*Required Qualifications*:
- The attitude and aptitude to learn new technology on a regular basis.
- Ability to work independently or in coordination with a team.
- Associate's Degree in an IT related field OR equivalent
professional/personal experience with IT
- A working knowledge of command-line Linux.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Practical experience with one or more of the following:
       - Python
       - BASH Scripting
       - JavaScript
       - SQL
- Must pass a multi-state background check and have verifiable professional