[mdlug] Meeting Location, Bank Account, scifi

Arthur Dries artdries at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 07:32:12 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }
Just throwing ideas out there.
Unfortunately, my work schedule still precludes me having Saturday off, so I can't guarantee that I would be there.
I am looking into documenting the history of these things, so I could collaborate if someone else wants to present.
BTW, all these innovations mentioned would not have happened as soon or easily without open source software.
Sic Semper Tyrannis,
Art