[mdlug] Cheap SSD Drive, Partition Wizard, Raid 1

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at dynatrace.com
Mon Mar 21 10:10:07 EDT 2016

> From: Kirk A Ellis, ThatCyberSecurityGuy
>  * Watch the Amazon daily deals for cheap SSD drives.  They have
>    offered some of the 500GB+ Crucial SSDs at an amazing discount.

Is there a good URL for that? I'm not a big Amazon user and I don't really need to see deals for knit tops and Batman dolls, too.

>  * MiniTool Partition Wizard is an amazing FREE disk tool that is
>    better than anything I have ever used.

Sadly, the drive doesn't show up at all; not just corrupt, but it fails to discover entirely. I have a USB-to-IDE/SATA interface, and all I get is 'click click click'. On the off chance, I put the drive in the freezer overnight, but that didn't help either. It's an ex-drive.

But thanks for the info!