[mdlug] Fw: RE: Linux Opportunities

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Mar 19 08:45:38 EDT 2016

FYI

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: Jack Rapkin <JRapkin at netlink.com>
To: "gib at juno.com" <gib at juno.com>
Subject: RE: Linux Opportunities
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 21:32:32 +0000

Attached is job description. I also sent one to the link below.  Thank you. Best Regards, Jack Rapkin | Human Resources, Director of Recruiting | Netlink | Immediate Business Results | 216-403-9178 | www.netlink.com | 999 Tech Row, Madison Heights, MI 48071 World HQ | This email contains confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.   From: gib at juno.com [mailto:gib at juno.com]