[mdlug] create a series of courses

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Mar 4 09:10:28 EST 2016

 A DRAFT idea: Setting up a new computer can have many small obstacles but it can be easy if you walk through the steps carefully. Selecting an operating system that you are familiar with the first time will help.  I would like to create a series of courses that start very easy then build skills as you go along. Something like this: 1. create a virtual machine using Linux and learn some common commands 2. Create a webpage and start a webserver 3. Create or start a database and input some records 4. Create a program and use the webpage and program to update some database records. I just need a lot of time or a lot of help. Any volunteers?