[mdlug] Questions about using Emmet with Vim

JeremyBekka C jrchristophel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:42:00 EDT 2016

Thanks, that worked. I figured out that my problem was that I was doing the
undo wrong. I was hitting "ctrl+u" in insert mode. When I escaped out of
insert mode and typed ":u" then it worked.

If you do any web-development then you should really look into Emmet. I am
working on learning Foundation and found out about it watching one of their
tutorial videos. Watch this video to see how much Emmet can help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk6KpKK5Jjc