[mdlug] Questions about using Emmet with Vim

JeremyBekka C jrchristophel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:24:42 EDT 2016

I am using emmet in Vim and I am wondering how to undo my typing. I have
found some information on the internet about this but I can't get it to
work the way I want it to.

This question is specifically in regards to using emmet in Vim. An example
of what I would like to do is this.

When I type ".row>.large-12.columns>.panel>p>lorem5" and then type
"ctrl+y+," I get the following:

So, I am wondering if there is a way that I could undo the "ctrl+y+," and

Can anyone tell me if this is possible in vim?

Thanks