[mdlug] Star Trek Movie 8:30PM, Friday July 22, Dinner 7PM Fairlane Mall

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Jul 22 17:04:17 EDT 2016

Just wanted to provide a reminder.

Star Trek Movie 8:30PM, Friday July 22, Dinner 7:00PM Fairlane Mall

Some of us are going to dinner and a movie tonight.  We will have dinner at Applebees on Ford Road at 7:00 PM.  The to Fairlane mall for the movie at 8:30PM.  Any one can oin us for either or both  . . .

I purchase my ticket ahead of time. I'm not sure what kind of crowd we migh see.

If you loke this type of thing maybe we can do it again some time.