[mdlug] Star Trek Movie Friday July22

Dr. Robert Meier list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 20:27:22 EDT 2016

Gib,

I am interested in attending movies with MDLUG.

Generally, I prefer Friday evening for movies.
friday Jul 22, I am available after 4p.
Most other evenings, and weekends, I am also available.
Sunday, Jul 24, I am available all day.

I am UNAVAILABLE, Saturday, Jul 23, except before noon, due to
     League of Mad scientists
     4th Saturday 4p
     Novi Coney Island
     25875 Novi Rd.
     Novi, MI 48375
     Proposed discussion: VHF (100Mhz) AGC for JFET RL(?) oscillator
                              cheap tunable UHF x6MHz wide (TV) amplifier
                              Camera (Olympus FE-190) flash repair
                  ???
You are all invited.

Eating before is preferable (reduces time criticality),
  but I am fine with after, or not.

--
Bob