[mdlug] How to suppress these warnings?

David Lee Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Sat Jan 16 08:49:55 EST 2016

So I have a computer running Linux, Debian Stable, one of the drives in
it has been "about to fail" for several months, since I installed it.
That particular drive only contains a VFAT partition holding some
programs that I run with Wine. Anyone have a recommendation for the best
way to suppress the alerts about it? (Three e-mail messages daily, plus
three pop-up windows on the desktop...)

Of course I'd like to get alerts if any of the other drives had new bad
sectors, but the message below is just noise.