[mdlug] Presentation Ideas

David Wood dwood169 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:19:12 EST 2016

As requested, the following is a list of topics I can present on.  If any
of these topics are of interest let me know.

How to create custom kickstart iso for Red Hat Satellite 5/cobbler/spacewalk
LDAP
TOR with computer/router/cell phone for anonymously surfing the web
Raspberry pi and opencv - face tracking with a webcam
Raspberry PI and Jasper - personal assistant like Jarvis but on a slow
raspberry pi
Clustering with Red Hat
Introduction to scripting - truely an intro, not of much value to anyone
who has written a script before
Performing a RedHat based health check, some things I look for
lvmcache

Presentations I have done before at MDLUG:
bind dns
Linux Performance Tuning