[mdlug] VMware Looking for Someone with VMware Experience

rborromeo at the5spot.com rborromeo at the5spot.com
Sat Dec 10 07:41:17 EST 2016

I know this is a pretty old thread (been lazy hadn't patched roundcube,
don't carry this email on my phone) but I have extensive Vmware
experience. Being a linux guy I prefer working with VCSA,vma and esxcli
as opposed to using Windows and PowerCLI but can do both. SRM is still
Windows bound. I can play nicely on both sides but obviously the more
Linux you run Vmware on the more stable the environment.

I used PHDVirtual which ran on Ubuntu but is now Unitrends backup. But
most shops prefer Veeam so I'm well versed with backup too.