[mdlug] VMware Looking for Someone with VMware Experience

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Dec 3 07:22:17 EST 2016

I support the Innovation Lab at Ford.  We are contracting with VMware to bring in a
Technical Account Manager (TAM).  This would be to help Ford use VMware products.  Hands
on.

The current TAM, Joby George, asked me if I knew anyone.  his number is (734) 536-4689.

A long list of items to work on:
I need help getting the networking cleaned up.  We were using NSX but we lost some
configuration details when virtual machines running on shared storage were destroyed.
Then, the Ford network team decided to settle on Cicso solutions.  So, we need to
understand how to move forward.

We don't have a backup solution.

Some of the VMware tools need to be configured and managed. Things like certificates and
identity management (active directory).

This would put the candidate in a position to see new technologies before they become
production.