[mdlug] Penguicon birds of a feather - Python, Saturday 4/30 10M

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Apr 25 19:21:47 EDT 2016

Guess what?  I've managed to get MDLUG to run an event for Penguicon.  On Saturday,  4/30/2016, at 10:00 AM we will have a python birds of a feather. 50 minutes. Plenty of laptops will be provided with Linux installed on them. Since, I'm not a python programmer I could use some help.   Please, someone who knows python, show up to give us a hand. So, can we talk about python?