[mdlug] Best Image Creating Software

JeremyBekka C jrchristophel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:41:07 EDT 2016

Thanks for the information Harry! I just figured that is what would happen
because that is what happened when I reinstalled Vista on a dual booted
laptop a couple of years ago. Good to know that Win 7 will not be so
difficult. I will definitely back up my computer before I attempt to
reinstall Win 7.