[mdlug] MDLUG meeting This Saturday - Raspberry PI, Kerbal, help someone load Linux

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Sep 9 17:20:28 EDT 2015

We will be discussing Raspberry Pi - did you see the new touch screen announcement? We will be working a on plan to help host the Kerbol Space Program game at Conclave science fiction convention.I'll bring some computer for this.  Anyone else can bring some too:https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/en/http;//conclavesf.net We will have a new person joining us on Saturday.  He needs help loading Linux on his new hardware.He would also like advise on using his old software (accounting . . .) I have some beacons . . .