[mdlug] Systemd Should Be A Fork -- Why Is It Not?

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Thu Sep 3 11:37:46 EDT 2015

On 09/03/2015 11:20 AM, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> I agree with the OP.
>
> Systemd fixes some minor problems, and creates new, MAJOR problems.   This
> is not a beneficial tradeoff.
>
> This is an attempt by the Dept. of Defence, via RedHat, to make all Unix
> machines run the way the DOD wants our stuff to run.  For their benefit,
> not ours.
>
> I'll leave it at that.

[Citation Needed]

You are going from redhat to tinfoilhat.  Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary proof.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org