[mdlug] Fw: ubuntu-us-mi expired from team

David L Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Mon Nov 30 17:30:59 EST 2015

I saw that notice separately.  I think a local Ubuntu support group
would be a good thing, but technically I'm not an Ubuntu user at the
moment... primary work laptop is RedHat, and all personal Linux-running
desktops and laptops are Debian stable.

--
David Lee Lambert * KD8WQF * (cell) +1 586-873-8813
IM: davidleelambert (Yahoo!, Skype and Google Talk)