[mdlug] May meeting Parana Bread on Ford Rd. in Dearborn Heights

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri May 8 07:49:19 EDT 2015

I think we need to go with the original Panera on Ford Rd since this is just too close to the day.  I'm afraid that some people will have read their email already and would go to the Ford road site.

It was a good idea Drew, thank you for the thought.

We still need to consider where to meet going forward.