[mdlug] Can not find a free room for May meeting - go to Penera Bread on Ford Rd.?

Gmail-otakurider otakurider at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:39:03 EDT 2015

I know this may be a far left field idea but what about everyone meeting
via a Google hangout session?
Also I talked to my library contact and sadly they are closed as well on
Weekend for summer.    I have to stop by the library in West Bloomfield
I will ask if they have a meeting area and the requirements.   I know it
may be a bit of a drive for some.

Pat.