[mdlug] Can not find a free room for May meeting - go to Penera Bread on Ford Rd.?

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Sat May 2 19:40:23 EDT 2015

On 05/02/2015 07:18 PM, gib at juno.com wrote:
> I've been unable to find a free room anywhere near our normal locations.  The one option, Penera Bread on Ford Rd. in Dearborn Heights has worked for us before.
>
> Does anyone have another idea?
>
> Perhaps i3Detroit but I'd feel we were not providing much benefit to them.
>
> Do we want to consider spending money?  This would mean we'd need to collect funds somehow.

i3 now has an actual classroom area.  As our meetings are open they
benefit anyone that shows up.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org