[mdlug] Projector needed for next meeting

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Mar 28 08:49:44 EDT 2015

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Mathew May <mathewmay1 at wowway.com>
To: MDLUG's Main discussion list <mdlug at mdlug.org>
Subject: Re: [mdlug] Projector needed for next meeting
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:25:24 -0400 (EDT)
Yes we are meeting at the library.  In  a smaller room.  Seats 12.  It costs $18 for the room. First hour $6 then $3 for each additional half hour.  I added time before and after to give us time to assemble and clear out.
A projector costs $25.

So we are still meeting at the library? If so, are they now charging us for the meeting space? Or is the meeting space free, and equipment and WiFi being charged for?