[mdlug] Raspbery PI day 3/14/15 - Show and tell

Scott Webster Wood treii28 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 17:45:32 EST 2015

I got the cirago when i got my first pi. I picked up a banana to try it
out and eventually a B+, so I picked up one of those cheesy little 7"
800x480 monitors (it allows me to plug in all three pis, one on HDMI,
one on VGA with an adapter and one on composite video) and I got a used
IoGear multi-link keyboard with the dpad for mouse control. Great
solution for multi-pi setups.

I also got a cheap 5 port router and one of the anker 5 port 10amp USB
power banks with a set of short colored jumpers for each.

SW